Wednesday, December 30, 2015

introduction to WORK IT

Hi! 
This is my very first post.  i'm just going to speak straight from the heart as I haven't really thought about what I would say exactly. The reason I feel compelled to start a blog is because I just know there are a lot of mis-guided and suffering people out there. 

 I just want to help someone who may be an atheist, or contemplating suicide, or struggling in a failing marriage, or overwhelmed with the challenges of parenthood.  Perhaps there is someone struggling with their identity, finances, a lawsuit, health challenges,  the death or sickness of a loved one.   Maybe you just want to know why you were created and what your purpose is in  Life. 

I honestly believe that every problem has a solution. although there may not be quick fixes for most of our challenges and struggles that we face, there are principles that we can WORK that can change our lives for the better. If we WORK IT, IT will WORK for us.

The underlying thread of this blog will be to lovingly challenge, motivate and inspire you to take action that will produce a happier, healthier, and more fulfilled you!




No comments:

Post a Comment